- Coming out of the station, head west in the direction of “Damrak”.
- Make a slight left onto Damrak.
- Turn right onto Mandenmakerssteeg.
- Turn left onto Nieuwendijk.
- Turn right onto Nieuwe Nieuwstraat.
- The Highlander Hotel will be on your left.
- From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Central Station.
- A single journey costs approximately € 4.50 and takes about 18 minutes.
- The hotel is at a five-minute walk from Central Station.
- It is also possible to take tram 2, 11, 12, 13 or 17. The hotel is near the first stop. Costs for tram: € 3.20
- The taxi stand is located in front of the arrivals hall at Schiphol airport.
- Travel time to The Highland Hotel is about 15 minutes and costs approximately €50.
- From all directions in the Netherlands, follow the signs to Amsterdam.
- When near to the city, follow signs for A10, ring Amsterdam.
- Then follow the signs for ‘Amsterdam Centrum’ or ‘Central Station’.
- When you get to the Central Station, look for the signs that direct you towards Q-Park Nieuwendijk or P1 Parking Amsterdam. Park here and walk a few minutes to the hotel!
Parking is available in the public parking garage Q-Park Nieuwendijk and P1 Parking Amsterdam. Q-Park is situated on the Nieuwezijds Kolk 18. We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of € 44. Normal day price is € 55. P1 Parking Amsterdam is situated on the Prins Hendrikkade 20A. We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of €20. Normal day price is € 55. For more details about parking and tickets, ask our staff at the front desk.